Tuesday, September 30, 2008

KARA ......NOooooooooooooooo

OMG! I can't believe what 2 weeks, a wedding, and a vacation with Kara has done...I'm typing right now watching this little turd crawl over to all my magazines and yank them off the shelf and kiss all the babies (they are those parenting mags) all while ripping them and I tell her No, she laughs at me...then she decides just a little bit ago that she's just too cool for crawling she's gonna go over the coffee table and pull her self up, look at me and laugh...where has my baby gone? She is crawling all over, babbling, drinking from a sippy...eating everything on the floor (which reminds me I should be vacuuming)...etc.



Well, my wedding went off without a major problem...other than you know Tim's brothers decided to start a fight with each other in the church parking lot, but thank God for bridesmaids who pushed me in the limo and got me a stiff drink...ugh...I'll never forgive them, but whatever, I still had a great time!



We went off to Atlantic City with Kara lulu and we had so much fun, I really enjoyed our family time as just the three of us, but it was exciting to get back and see the boys! Here are a couple pictures of my little 8 month old!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

About time you blogged. Call me back some day will ya?

Anonymous said...

24 days between blogs..not bad!!
I was beginning to wonder if there was going to be some kind of finale....!!#*?!
Our little Kara is a precious miracle....she brings us so much joy....she's everything...
You are a wonderful Mom and I couldn't be prouder...We love you...hugs and kisses :)