Wednesday, August 12, 2009

so...um...yeah

Had the doctors appointment today...and now panic and nervousness has set it. He measured me and looked at me like...I had 4 heads. I'm 34 weeks and 4 days and I'm measuring 38 weeks 1 day. I have gained 13 pounds in 2 weeks, with that being the only weight gain this whole pregnancy, he just looked in disbelief and joked around with me for the most part. He said if I haven't gone in 2 weeks, he will see me back at the office and possibly order an ultrasound to see how big the baby is, if the baby is big the thought of induction is a possiblity. I don't want to be induced but if I can easier plan where the children will be than it will be better. Brandon left today to spend the night with Tim's father who's home from Florida and I told him that I will most likely have this baby while he's at his mothers the next 2 weeks, he wasn't impressed! In a way, I'm hoping that could be better because that's 2 kids I don't have to worry about where they are going...now my other fear is that I will go Labor Day weekend and my mother will be at camp with no cell service and miss the birth!!!! Hopefully she will be here soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MOTHER WILL BE THERE EVEN IF SHE HAS TO RIDE A 4-WHEELER......WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD...YOU NEED TO STOP "FRETTING" OVER IT, BECAUSE AS THE SAYING GOES, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.......LOVE YOU