Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Kara's got a place to sleep!

Well, we're getting down to the wire. I have just started my "every 2 weeks" doctors appts. I almost cried yesterday when she told me 2 weeks. I can't believe that I have been pregnant for almost 9 months, yes I have 3 months to go, but I just can't believe that it's gone soo fast.

We got baby Kara's room started, she has a closet because Grannie Shelly is paranoid that Kara isn't going to have any clothes, so when Grannie Shelly started sending packages once a week we decided we better get Kara her own closet, because we know there is no room in Mommy's closet for Kara's clothes! She also has my bassanet (i'm sure i spelled that wrong) that I slept in as a baby, I can't wait to put her in it. But we are in the process of getting the crib and a dresser also.

I started my new job last week at Northern Federal Credit Union. So far, I LOVE IT and I'm so glad. I will be working on Commerce Street right here in Watertown, so it's not too far from home. It's a lot of training and a lot to remember but I'm sure that it's easier than it looks right now. And it's something that I can come back to after I have Kara and am ready to come back to work. We have been looking into day care and it's quite emotional if you ask me. I have so many damn questions on what they do during the day and I want to know everything about them and then there's the prices of day care...I just ended up crying. I have seen so many movies and watched so many programs where babysitters treat kids badly and I don't want anyone touching my baby. We may have made a decision but it's still in the thought process. It's one of our boss's wife, she has a daycare and she is sooo wonderful, they are a nice christian family and great people. Tim and I are just discussing the price right now.

So far, so good. I have gained 15 pounds and I now officially feel like a cow, I am at the point where I will just yell to either Tim or Brandon if I drop something because I can't bend over. Doctor says everything looks good and I should be right on schedule. I have my lovely glucose test on Thursday, so I'm actually eating all the junk food I can so in case I find out I have gestational diabetes I'm not deprived...I know pathetic. Well I'm off to do laundry and pay bills...believe me I'd rather be laying in the middle of the street in the freezing rain than do either.

xxoo to everyone

No comments: