Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And the dreams begin...

So, I had one of those dreams last night...you know the one where you see your baby and she's perfect! Only my baby came out with a diaper rash and weighed 7lbs and was 3 months early...go figure. So ever since I've got up this morning that is all I've thought about. It's scary in a way because in my dream she was 3 months early, but she was also 7lbs, but I know for a fact she isn't 7 pounds.

I just have alot going through my head. My hormones are really getting the best of me...I still hate everybody and everything in my path way and really don't have a reason. Yesterday...a long story...was my last shift at Guilfoyle...was out on Fort Drum for 12 Hours and was sicker than a dog, and they couldn't find anyone to replace me...to make a long story short, I was glad I wasn't in labor because I'm sure I would have delivered in the middle of nowhere. I have my second interview this morning at Northern Federal Credit Union...my fingers have been crossed since last week. I really want this position badly and am hoping for the best.

This morning of all mornings has started out like SHIT (lack for better words...sorry). Tim left to go be the great white hunter with his brother Fat Albert at the ass crack of dawn...woke me up...didn't go back to sleep...fell back asleep around 7...alarm went off at 725...got Brandon up, got breakfast, headed out the door to a flat tire on my Jeep. Tim's truck is sitting in the driveway also, but Tim felt the need to take his keys with him, so I had no freakin way to take Brandon to school...oh did I mention its POURING OUTSIDE...who hunts when its raining...stupid men. (can you tell that I'm frustrated writing this...I just caught myself pounding on the keys). So apparently our neighbors have had the same morning because school starts in 10 minutes and Brandon is still sitting on the couch waiting for his ride. I would walk but I have no time. My interview is at 10 and I have to get ready. Tim got maybe 1...ok 2 threatening voicemails this morning and Fat Albert got 1...I got to talk to Doug...and I told him he is to have Tim on my back poarch no later than 9...that way they will be here at 930...again I say...stupid men...

Alright, my hormones have already got the best of me this morning...I am kicking the kid to school and taking a shower and spending an hour straightening this mop on my head....I NEED A HAIR CUT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hormones again...sorry


love to all
xxoo

1 comment:

Kristi said...

good luck with the interview! having so much going on and growing a baby is not the easiest. just apologize to tim each morning when you get up for things that you haven't but are sure you will do during the day that aren't the nicest and then it is a win for everyone! :-)