Monday, February 18, 2008





I'm so happy to be a MOMMY!!! I just had to post a couple pictures of me and my princess. My love for her grows daily!

p.s. not to brag, but I'm just so damn proud, after 3 weeks I'm in my pre-prego jeans (the button ones...no stretchy shit)...I'm so happy I'm going to keep going because in 7 short months and 2 days I'm going to be in a pretty white dress at my wedding! But I have to admit the stretchy ones were nice, it didn't take as long in the bathroom, didn't have to fiddle with the button and break a nail, which I did today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WTG on the weight loss, isn't it great! Hopefully you can keep it going, dont' be like me and gain it all back and then some! I love that first picture with the kiss, it looks like she was giggling or something. CUTE!!!

Kristi said...

she is beautiful! and congrats on the pre-prego pants...although secretly i miss my maternity wear some days. talk about being able to eat a big dinner and enjoy every bite without thinking i was going to pop my buttons! hee hee.