Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kisses

The sweet little things that she is starting to do. I know that she doesn't know what really is going on, but to me, it's just priceless.

Last night we were bonding after Daddy went to work and Brandon went to bed and I gave her a kissy on the lips, well with her age now she just loves to open her mouth and stick her tongue out. Well I tried it on my cheek and I thought she would eat my face! She hands got going and she got excited I put my cheek next to her, she grabbed the other side of my face and attacked. It was so sweet I thought I would die laughing...no one around to see, so I tried taking pictures, but Kara has this camera thing, she will laugh, smile, be silly, until the camera comes out, then you can't get ANYTHING out of her, its like she knows...she's mommy's little BRAT!!! I have the cutest pictures taped right at eye level on my computer and I just stare into her eyes and melt...I don't know how I've lived without this baby girl in my life!

No comments: