Thursday, January 22, 2009

We're Doing It AGAIN!!!


Yes, please get the rolling of the eyes, they "holy shits", the "wow, so soon(s)" comments out of your system before reading on...
It's "un"official but because I have an extremely large family who already knows and a 3 year old son that has not stopped talking about it since the day he found out I decided that I probably ought to tell people before I get the "why didn't you tell me(s)" So, yes, Tim and I have been blessed with baby number 2 (4). I found out after much procrastination last Friday. Tim has been telling me he thinks I am pregnant by the way I am acting, I have been schulffing it off saying he's nuts. Yes, I admit, I have been more "bitchier" than normal, but I just can, I'm the mommy and I can. So we actually made a bet at dinner last Friday night that I am, so of course I hate to lose so I bought a test and when we got home ran right upstairs and took it and honestly I didn't think it would be positive but their was no 2 minute wait, that sucker was positive immediately. I began to cry, out of excitement/holy shitness/what am I going to do now/nerves/I lost a bet. All the emotions just came screaming down and just like with Kara I sat in the bathroom close to an house wondering what to do, "how am I going to tell my parents" much like a teenager would wonder but then I realized that even though I have 3 kids and my life is crazy and people look at us funny, I am married, own a home, have a full-time job, and pay my own bills, and have a very supporting husband with an amazing and rewarding job, so what am I worried about. I cried most of Friday night watching Kara play and just be so "grown up" She played with Brandon and us and I just cried. I can't believe she will be 1 next week, I am just at awe and I can't even talk or type about it because tears come to my eyes. My baby that I have dreamed and prayed for is growing up. It will be hard to have another one when I have given so much love to this little girl. It shall be interesting.
On that note, she has grown to be the walker/talker. She is so darn funny that I often just watch her without her knowing and laugh because of the things she does. With the help of Tyler she has learned that cars go on the floor and make the "Raspberry" sounds and that its fun to try to race cars, she has learned to fight and stand up for herself when her brother tries to take a toy away. Whether it be slap or hit or pull hair she will get her toy back or the one he has because she is the princess. Yes, we do punish her after we get done laughing! She has begun taking Mom and Tot swim lessons at the YMCA on Wednesday night. She is funny splashing and playing with other kids, she continues to go to "Ona's" and has actually learned a lot from playing with other children, actually today, she didn't want to leave! Because of her attitude and personality she has landed herself in Time Out at Fiona's a couple of times, she just thinks the word NO is too funny.
Tyler continues to make WONDERFUL strides at Preschool. He as well as Kara have learned that Mommy and Daddy don't have to be around 24/7 and that being away for a while is cool. I have a hard time getting him to leave school and just before Christmas he would whine and cry when he would see me at school, now he looks at me, blows me a kiss and continues what he is doing. I'm still so proud of him and what he has accomplished. We still have issues with his behavior at times, but we may have pinpointed much of that with being tired. We are still in the process of potty training, its getting better with the help of school. His speech is improving and he now has imaginary friends so when he thinks we aren't listening he jabbers to his friends. And my most favorite and recent thing is that he now says KARA not KWAWA. It's so unbelievably cute, his R's have made progress. Presently I am listening to Tyler scold his teachers Bridget and Kristin and his friends Anna, Cassie and Nate...all real people but not in my house!
Brandon has started playing the recorder for music class so currently I am listening to him toot his horn in his bedroom after an hour of "Mom, listen to this, do you like this song" Mom, I now know what you had to deal with; I'm sorry. Brandon has also started swim lessons on Wednesday night and swims like a fish. He will be our swimmer, we hope he continues to like it and excel in something he likes.
Tim also started back school last night. It was nice to have a month off with him being home, but it was a quick month and believe me we found stuff to do on those "off" nights. It seems we are still constantly on the go to where we had to change routine of things. We try to either eat really early (now that I get home at 2:45...love the school system) or really late like after swim lessons. But lately, while Tim works we like to stay in on cold nights (like tonight) and be in our pj's by 4!!! It's 5:10 and I'm looking forward to bed...sad isn't it.
I haven't been to the doctor yet, and I hate to jinx stuff, but hopefullly all is well. Everyone at work is taking bets because they laugh at me because I honestly don't know my last period, I haven't had one in so long. So today a co-worker really asked me, what would you do if they said you were due like next month? I laughed and then thought about that in depth...wow, February 6th can't come soon enough. Thanks to the Baby Boom at Fort Drum it's almost impossible to see a doctor.
Sorry for the long update, but I haven't updated on everyone in a while!! XXOO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for all of you!! Keep us posted on the details!! I'm so glad you updated!!

Unknown said...

You know i'm happy for you, congrats!

Anonymous said...

MY HEART HAS LOTS OF LOVE IN IT, AND LOTS OF LOVE TO GIVE ANOTHER BABY..... CAN'T WAIT!!! DID MISS THE 4-PK OF "BAREFOOT" THIS TIME THO'!!! JUST KIDDING! :)
LOVE YOU TONS!!!

Kristi said...

Congrats! Great news...looking forward to the continuing adventure!