Monday, February 16, 2009

9 weeks and counting...

Yes, I know, I'm only 9 weeks. I can't believe that's it, but all in all it's okay! Last week was pretty much whilwind of sickness throughout our house. I was off 2 days last week, although I actually attempted to go to work and as soon as they heard me coughing they sent me home. I guess it's better than chancing the kids to sickness and having it loop around and us catch it again!

I spent a couple days just vegging out and catching up on sleep, or so I thought! We got caught up on a lot of stuff and planned our Valentines Day Festivities. Long story (they usually are) short Brandon stayed with us this weekend (his "mother's" weekend) and we made it a family V-day! We woke up Saturday morning and headed out to Syracuse to go Furniture shopping. We arrived in Syracuse a little later than expected (Miss. Kara wanted to sleep in) and spent about an hour and a half in the furniture store, we found what we wanted and dickered a little bit on the price and we were out of there. We went over to Great Northern and looked around, had a pretzel for lunch because we were anticipating a big dinner at OLIVE GARDEN...we met up with my cousin, her hubby, and daughter chatted with them for a while and joked at how busy OG would be...well needless to say, I called OG around 5p.m. and it was a 2 hour wait to eat. Well that royally pissed me off so I just said lets go home! On our way back to 81N I decided to call around and we ended up at Spaghetti Warehouse...what a great place, we want to go next time when it's not so busy...

Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day.

xxoo

No comments: