Saturday, June 27, 2009

2 weeks already

After my monthly visit to the OB doctor I was informed I have hit the official "see me in 2 weeks mark" I looked at him and he said..."something I said" I said "well, I just can't believe I'm already coming every 2 weeks, I think with Kara I was done and ready for her to come, I haven't even started getting things ready"

Everything is looking good with Baby "Lexi" as the kids call her. Now that I'm on vacation all summer, it is time to get going on all the "jazz". I had my 1 hour glucose sugar test yesterday, took both little kids with me, what a mistake that was...We have been letting Brandon stay home alone for small amounts of time, so he didn't want to go yesterday so he got to stay home...yup, I'm sure all the people who saw me, with an active 3 year old, a crazy/naughty 1 year old and my ginormous stomach were wondering what I often wonder "what the heck is she thinking" Tyler, I do have to admit, did "ok"...yes, just ok. He understands, but on the other hand so does Kara she just doesn't want to listen. Tyler also had to get an xray of his belly, boy was that an adventure. It ended in tears flowing down my face, sweating, kara screaming and 3 people to hold him down while I watched and pushed a button when they said "PUSH"...not an interesting experiance to say the least!

Today, we are packing the kids up to go to Fort Drum for the Mountain Fest Air Show...we went last year, I wasn't too "keen" on the idea last year but once I got there I saw the excitement on the kids faces and realized why they like it so much, so this year I am actually excited about going, Kara will be more fun this year, I just hope it doesn't bother her ears.

Time to get my chores done so I don't feel guilty about going! Have a good weekend all!

No comments: