Thursday, July 2, 2009

Aches and Pains and Recliners, OH MY

it's started...literally a pain in my ass! This baby is way more active than Kara ever was. I can be doing something when all of a sudden a jolt hits me like a ton of bricks, it scares me. I've gotten to the point where I dread going to bed, in fact I cried when we went upstairs to bed last night because I can't sleep, I can't get comfortable in bed and when I do I have to roll over or get up to pee. My siatic nerve is pinched to the point it crams up on me and I can't move. The other night while Tim was working I actually came downstairs and slept in the recliner, even though I got up 3 times during the night to pee and check on the kids upstairs, I slept, but really don't want to make it a habit.

I don't know if it's because I'm on vacation and I'm trying to stay busy, but I have cleaned (including dusting, moping and vacuuming) the downstairs of this house completely. I am caught up on my laundry everyday and before I go to bed, there are no dishes in the sink and no toys on the floor. My bed gets made everyday, as do the kids, and sometimes I find myself looking for stuff to do, I actually was going to get on a ladder and wash my windows but thought twice about that. I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't want to be at work and get called to my house to pick up my butt off the ground.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th.

No comments: