Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hiccups OH MY

I have to admit, even with the extra weight I never felt as much movement with Kara as I do with Alexa. This girl doesn't ever sleep, I'm hoping its a sign that when she comes out she will sleep alot to make up for it. The boys watch in amazement how my stomach moves all around from one side to another. Today, we went to pizza hut for lunch/dinner and Tim sat the kids down while I went to the bathroom and I come back to find them sitting at a booth I sat down and could barely fit, really the whole meal she was pushing against the table and all I could do was laugh. We really are at the point where when she pushes I can see a lump (maybe a hand or foot or quite possibly her head?) it's crazy, even with all the fat!

The hiccups are out of control, last night at midnight I was almost in tears because I couldn't fall asleep because the hiccups were every 2 seconds, even though it was annoying, Tim and I got a huge laugh about it.

10 weeks and counting, 70 days, we haven't really even started thinking about getting anything ready. This time with Kara I was ready and had already picked out her coming home outfit and rearraged her room 2 times. I guess it is true when they say things change with your 2nd. I have made a list of things we need and things I want per say. I'm hoping to get into Kara's clothes (most still with tags on or even worn once) next week!

xxoo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What do you need? Anything? I'm gonna be cleaning out Faith's room again, not sure what i still have but if i know what you might need I can keep my eye out for ya.