Monday, March 17, 2008

It wasn't that bad!

Well, back to work today! Daddy is our hero and stayed home, as it seems he will be doing until we either a. find a new babysitter or b. till daddy gets a job and mommy can stay home (which pray that will happen by the end of the month!!!!) Our sitter cancelled last Thursday because she was kind of upset that the only day I needed her this week was Thursday. She thought that it would be guarenteed hours and needs the money. So daddy decided that he would work nights and mommy would work days.

Anyway, I'll post more later, Kara is crying because it's bath time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad it works out that one of you can be home with her all the time :-)
Sorry i didn't call you on Sunday, i totally forgot, my bad. I was gonna call last night but I figured your first night home after working again you'd want some peace and quiet, not that you got it anyway :-)

Kristi said...

So glad that it went well! Now I'm curious to know how well Daddy is doing! ;-)