Monday, November 10, 2008

Potty Training = Not Good News

Well, now that I've calmed down and am no longer "psycho mommy" I have decided to share my thoughts with people who I can't see nor hear laughing.

Tonight, I was doing my wifely duties, you know the laundry, cut Brandon's hair, sweep/mop the floor, dishes, counters, packing Tim's lunch for work tomorrow, my lunch, watching Kara...etc, you get the picture (did I mention Tim's at school?)

Well our lovely baby monitors are so sensitve (thank you to whomever got me that gift) I heard the boys arguing in the bathroom, now picture Brandon, just getting his hair cut and taking a shower to clean himself of the hair, when his 2 1/2 year old brother decides he wants to brush his teeth, which I may add he's obsessed with, well in the misdt of this potty training shit, Tyler decides he needs to go potty all by himself, but really Brandon is in there so he decides to watch this circus and not yell to me....please read on...

I'm in the kitchen when I hear...TYLER REID...SLAM...door shuts...so I run to the bottom of the stairs to hear Brandon gasping and saying OMG (oh my God) I ask what happens...no response...I hear Brandon say....Tyler go get Mom...by then I'm half way up the stairs on a mad dash to open the door and see Tyler bare assed with a stench I knew was his "POOP" I looked on the floor to which I saw turds...yes turds...feces, poop, turdes and it smeared on the toilet seat and all over his hands. I gasped and turned and (People please don't turn me in to Social Services) spanked his bare ass and sat him in the hall, much to my surprise when he got up to see more TURDS on my hallway floor...did I mention the wet roll (brand new roll) of toilet paper that he decided to dunk in the toilet and try to clean it up himself...god bless him...sooooo after yelling and screaming at both boys...Brandon for not getting me sooner, and he can't tell me he didn't see him because we have glass shower doors, he stood there and laughed.....both boys are to bed at 7:30 and Mommy is now laughing because really it's funny, but after the voicemail and text messages I left Tim, I won't be laughing when I see his face when he is brave enough to come back from school.

I only pray potty training gets better :-(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention the positive part, he TRIED to poop on the potty. That counts for something. I'll never forget the night Faith pooped in the tub, she was just mortified, my poor little princess just couldn't stand the thought of poopy in her tub. LOL