Saturday, March 7, 2009

Here we go again

So lately, all I have been thinking about is names. Just like my last pregnancy I have a boys name all picked out, but am struggling with a girls name. We had girls names picked out for Kara, but they changed every other week. We had McKenna, Kennady and settled with Kara. I thought we were all set with this babys name as we had picked it out before we found out I was preggers (yes...I'm that weird, I have always been the type of person to choose names way before. I think I had my first child named at the age of 5 and that was Mallory, also my baby dolls name. NOTE: just ran that by Tim...that name is a no go. ANOTHER NOTE: Brandon just ran by Claire and Tim ignored him...I do like that one...hmmm.

Back to this story. I started to cry today because in 8 weeks (which doesn't sound like a long time, until you say 2 months, I will be finding out what I am having. I have been having a hard time with this pregnancy because this will be my last and I want to cherish every moment so this will be my last child I will be naming. The problem seems to be that the names I like are names that people we know already have. I even called up one of our friends today and said, would it be too weird for the kids if I named the baby Lily? (He name is Liliana) She laughed and said she wouldn't mind, it would probably confuse the kids though.

So as I babble on, I'm stressing already on the names, not sure what we will end up with but until then I will continue to search names.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please do not stress yourself ...the name will come when you least expect it...you have plenty of time to choose..what happened to Lainey? chill out and relax.......love you