Monday, September 10, 2007

The Names are Picked OUT!

Well, after talking to Tim and really discussing it, we have come up with names, we've shook on it and we have finalized them. We have changed the girls name, you know the last time I said no one is changing our mind....well after us saying it over and over the other night in bed, we have decided to change it.

We have put a lot of thought and talking about it and alot of research into the names and here is what we have come up with:

McKenna Michelette (Tim's god mother's name was Miss Scholette, my mother's name is Michele and my middle name is Collette)

Logan William (Logan is just a name we like and William is an uncle I have, my grandfather's name was Wilfred and Tim's godfather's name was William)

There it is, we weren't going to tell people because we just wanted to keep something a secret because next Tuesday we are finding out the sex, but we decided to let everyone know, I can't keep anything a secret, so what the heck...

I want this to be the last name picking, but I'm sure others will come and go through my mind, but I made Tim promise me that we wouldn't change it.

Well, I'm breaking down and going to buy maternity clothes today. A girl I know opened a new shop in Watertown and the clothes come in all shapes and sizes so I'm going down there to take a look. I'm thinking after 20 weeks of pregnancy I ought to buy clothes that fit, my folding down the buttons just aren't working anymore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you have put ALOT of thought into the names...they are both very nice. Me, the grandma, is going to call it "honey, sweetie" all the time, so....Boy or girl, it doesn't matter to me...I want a healthy bouncing whatever...can hardly wait! Just make sure on the 18th, you get a "clear" picture of the plumbing...

Anonymous said...

hello you!!! its "auntie" jaime!! aunt di and uncle ev emailed me this address and i am loving it. i expect you to post something at least three times a week like kristi did. i miss you and love you very much. lets do lunch sometime.