Monday, September 24, 2007

She's "Dancing"

Well, I guess I've officially find her moving all around. I can now decifer the gas from the moving. Yesterday we put Grandma's Carolyn's wood in and she made the best clam chowder and everytime I took my first bite of my 4 bowls of chowder...hehe...she would kick. My mother seems to think that she is dancing in there, but who knows what she is doing, me, I seem to think she may be a hyper one!

Last night, after my craziness of thinking that everything had to be clean before I went to bed, I was laying in bed just rubbing this large thing in front of me and all of a sudden right at my belly button, she kicked...and hard, I yelled to Tim, but he was too late, she stopped. I tried to get her to do it again, but no luck. I felt bad for him, but he is cool with it and said that he will feel it sooner or later.

This weekend was just a range of hormones. I have did nothing but cry...cry...cry. Tim finally said to be on Saturday night, "do you want to go spend the night at your moms?" And I said, I would love to. It was a chance for us to get out of the house and just have a night away. It was wonderful. Mom was working but we got to visit with her when she got home. We got up on Sunday and went to church with her and then to grandma's for the day.

I have been having alot of belly pain. I think its just the belly stretching and everything stretching, but god it's painful...I just keep telling myself...no pain...no gain!

Her name is set in stone and I will finally post it because I have promised everyone that I will not change it. The kids love it and have been talking to her and calling her the following name:

KARA MICHELETTE

There it is...no Kennady and no McKenna...KARA it is...I go back to the doctor on Thursday, hopefully we will have another ultrasound soon so the heart chambers are clear, and on Thursday we will know about my cervix length...I'm hoping no news is good news and we can keep ourself shut without stiches!

I'll update more on Thursday.

xxoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).