Friday, October 5, 2007

Clean...Clean...Clean...Sick...Sick...Sick

Good Morning...

I am waiting for my washer to shut off so I can put another load of laundry in to wash. Tim keeps telling me that I don't have to do laundry everyday, but I do anyway! I know it's only going to get worse when little Kara-boo gets here.

Well, I have managed to get myself sick. I hate being lazy, but lately that's all Tim has been telling me to do. It's been a busy first week of October and not to mention unpredictable. Monday was a busy day, it's pay day for us, so the normal running around doing errands and paying bills, Tim worked all day. Tuesday, more running around, Tim's oldest son Brandon (he's 8) is coming to live with us and starting in a different school next week, so we had to go fill out a bunch of papers at his new school and all that jazz, a little unexpected but a good idea on his mothers part in the long run. I made a deal with Tim on mowing the lawn and doing stuff outdoors so on and so forth, after he mowed the lawn and refused to let me at least weed-wack, by telling me to go sit down and relax, he came inside to find me on the couch sleeping. He woke me up and I should tell you I don't think he should have, I felt like total crap. I was all stuffed up and could barely talk. Dizzy wasn't even the word for it, I felt like I had been drinking for hours and just felt loopy! I forced myself to make dinner which I had maybe a bite out of and Tim was off to school...again here I sit. I picked up the house and sat around. It got to be about 9 and Tim was to get out of class and go right to work for 12 hours, so I decided that I was really dizzy and not feeling well so I jumped in my car and drove to JCC to meet Tim. I figured that if I was going to pass out, I didn't want to be alone here I would rather be out where someone could at least see me and help me, of course giving my fellow co-workers a chance to get some business.

I hate when Tim works overnight, but the money's great so I can't complain. I sleep on the couch downstairs when he isn't home with every light on along with our alarm system, but I didn't sleep Tuesday night...I was up puking from my toes and coughing all night long. I showed up the next morning at Guilfoyle to pick Tim up for my 8:30 doctors appt and he (looking the same as me, no sleep and just lethargic) said you really don't look so good! I of course started to cry and told him that I don't feel good and at least I showered...even though I was in my sweatpants and a sweatshirt for my docotor's appt. He reassured me and told me that today was the day that we go home, and go to bed all day. So we did until about 2p.m. when the phones were ringing and the dogs were barking. Only to get a phone call from work at 2:30 that I had to go to Rochester on a transport. I think I started to cry and my exact words to my dispatcher were "too bad to put on here" he laughed and told me that I am allowed to turn it down, so I did...and I didn't have to go! The kids were here for dinner on Wednesday and I cooked an amazing gormet meal of "Little Ceaser's $5 drive-thru pizzas" they didn't care. But in all, I wanted something sweet after dinner, I was craving chocolate chip cookies, but had no chocolate chips..settled for Oatmeal Butterscotch. Tim helped Makayla with her homework as I chased naughty little "Tyler NO" around the house. Poor kid is into everything and thinks his name is Tyler No. We say Tyler and he says NO.

Wednesday night was a rough night of coughing and tossing and turning with no sleep. Only to get up at 6 for my 12 hour Fort Drum shift on Thursday. I woke up and cried that I didn't want to go...Tim told me to call in but I can do the same thing in an Ambulance for 12 hours that I can do here but only out there I get paid awesome money...at home I get squat. So off to work I went moaning and coughing and just feeling like blah all day. Not to mention by the time Tim and I saw each other last night about 930 I had no voice.

So here we are...Friday already and I'm home alone doing laundry. Tim is taking a dispatching class all weekend...yup...friday, saturday and sunday from 8a-5p, so he is gone all day, and plus working 5p-8a tonight. Lovely life...I know! So this weekend is filled with cleaning the house and hopefully getting some of the nursery cleaned out so we can start on that sooner or later. I just want to get soo many things done around the house, but there never seems to be enough hours in a day or days in a week to get things done!

We have to have another ultrasound on the 16th. I requested this one be 3D so we can actually see what she looks like. Right now, all I'm worried about is that the blood is flowing good through the heart chambers. Hopefully I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she can sit still long enough so they can see it.

Brandon moves in for good on Monday, so we will post more then...I never dreamed that my life would be like this, but for some reason, I wouldn't change it for the world.

xxoo

No comments: