Tuesday, October 16, 2007

...and she's already a brat...

Well, we have in my stomach a little mini-version of me. I think because I've been such, lack of better words BITCH lately, my little girl has taken on the same attitude.

We had yet another ultrasound today, a normal one. I wasn't able to get a 3D one because they say I'm not far enough along, so I was bummed a little bit. But, Miss Kara didn't want to cooperate today either so yupper...we're going back again. She saw the chambers and the blood moving, but she doesn't think that it was visable enough for the doctor is see it, she said the doctor will say try again. She was just not in the right position and she kept moving and moving and hiding and wouldn't sit still. Miss Kara even got sooo upset she flipped us and the ultrasound tech off, we got the picture to prove it. We were getting a good look at her profile and Tim's says "her hands are in her mouth ooo and her feet too" and then all of a sudden she waved and her middle finger came up. We all laughed and the tech says "well little girl what did I do to you?" I laughed and then cried and cried again. It's just so amazing to see her inside of you and actually see what is moving around and making you laugh with her movements. On the other hand I can't believe she will be here is a short 3 months.

Soooo, lets talk about these moods...I never in a million years thought that I would be this MISERABLE. I am going through a slump where I hate everything and everyone that comes into my path. Poor Tim, he can't seem to get on my goodside and just when I think it's everyone elses fault that I'm in such a bad mood, I really sit and think that I know it's me. I've tried everything to make it up to him, but nothing seems to be working. He asked me today on the way taking Brandon to school if I hated him and didn't want to be with him? I cried and said I really don't know what is wrong but I do know for sure that I want to be with him and I can't live without him. So, I think his only way to not get me to bite his head off when he says something is not talk to me at all, or talk in short but to the point sentances. I have a lot of stress going on in my life, and I know it doesn't help. I just need to find a way to get out of it. I'm getting short with the kids and everything, it's not their fault...but i'm thinking it's their sister's fault. I know in the end it will all be worth it, but I am going crazy. Any suggestions?

No comments: