Thursday, May 22, 2008

Early Morning Days

Well, its 930 a.m. and I feel like i've been up since 4...probably because I have! Miss Kara decided this morning at 4:10 that it was play time. She sat in her crib, talking away until I went to get her and she gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen...Daddy fixed a bottle and fed her while I dozed back off...she downed her bottle and then started talking and squealing (her new thing) so I was awake, playing with her...we listened to it rain, watched the sun come up and then she passed back out for a while, so Mommy could take a shower! It was hard for me to get going this morning. My hair looks like absolute crap this morning, my "friend" ironically came for a visit when I got up with Kara so I feel fat and bloated so I'm wearing a maternity shirt today to cover the extra weight! It's raining out, and just plain crappy day! Not to mention when I was walking out the door this morning (a little late I may add) I ran back for my checkbook, that of which I can't find!!! I'm sick to my stomach...I got to work and my office mate says, hunny, did you eat breakfast? I said...nope...she said, it's early, I'll watch your phones, run to starbucks and get a coffee...actually here's money get one for me and yourself...janet's a lifesaver! So my LARGE coffee with extra splenda and an extra shot of expresso is "cold coffee" now! But still good of course...

just thought I would vent a little...back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember.........FOCUS!!!!!!!.... you will have days like this.....head-up, chin-up, and thank the Lord for what you have.......I LOVE YOU