Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kool Krap about Kara

As we are approaching the 4month mark (I know I can't freakin believe it) I thought I would share some cool things that I can do:

1.) I have found facination in TV...not cartoons, I am more particular to Lifetime, and love crayola crayon commercials. If I am fussy mommy puts me in front of the TV and I start talking and laughing at it...I'm not sure if it is the sounds or because our 57in TV is like a movie theater to me.

2.) I love to stand up, look around and talk to you...I am strong, but when I get lazy I will drop to my knees and still talk to you.

3.) I have discovered the new thing called sitting up...we love it...except when I try it in my carseat I get really really pissed cause I'm strapped in.

4.) I am sleeping in my own bed now, we have weined away from the swing

5.) Daddy makes me laugh the hardest...and I'm pretty sure one of these days I will pop because of my laughing so hard...I love my daddy

6.) my new golden hour is 5a.m. and I love to talk and laugh and play...until of course its time to go back to sleep.

7.) Cat naps drive mommy nuts...she gets nothing done

8.) I've finally grown out of my 0-3 mo clothes...apparently grammie doesn't think I have enough other ones, so she continues to buy me more!

9.) I can't sleep without my paci and my "mr. burpie", and burpie has to go over my face, cause if it's not I will fight until I get it there myself.

10.) And lastly, when Mommy takes away my paci, I love to suck my thumb sideways...Mommy is trying to get a picture, but I always gag myself before she takes the picture...haha

Hope you are starting to know me better...I'm getting big and growing so fast, mommy cries all the time cause she doesn't want me to grow up.

My mommy got a new job and she is really going to like this one, it's almost everything she's ever dreamed of...she will be the Secretary/Director of Pre-School at Jefferson Rehabilitation Center...she has her own office, and has 51 students to care for...she is getting real excited, she starts the 19th. I will be staying home with daddy lots of days but some days I will be going to Ms. Kims house, she's cool, her daughter just loves to play with me...and I love socks, their cat, shes furry and friendly, I laugh at her! Mommy says when Tyler comes to live with us (hopefully soon) he won't be going to Ms. Kims, he will be going to work with Mommy cause they have daycare, and it's cheap too!!

Oh...I almost forgot...my new swimming is in and the deck is alomst done...I have a hot new bikini i am dying to wear....I'll have mommy post pics when I get to wear it...I hear mommy saying that she wants to play dress up real soon, because I smile so much and it's so pretty...

oh yeah...my hair...its dark when I'm inside, but it's red when I go outside...mommy and grammie said, they will keep me inside so it stays dark...thats all for now, mommy wants to play

love you all

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well hello Miss Kara you sure are chatty girl. Faith is a chatty girl too, we should try and get together soon so you can chat to each other. Tell your mommmy that it's about time she gives me a phone call, i've been waiting and waiting and waiting.... :-)
XOXOXOXOX that's huggies and kisses from Faith bug.
LOVE YOU LITTLE GIRL!

Anonymous said...

My beautiful Kara please stop growing!! I can't believe its been 4 months already seems like yesterday when I saw you in the hospital. Tell mommy congrats on her new job it sounds like she is really going to enjoy it. I know the weather is starting to become very nice but please stay inside so your hair stays dark. Haha tell daddy just kidding. No matter what your hair color is you are still going to be beautiful but tell mommy to stock up on the hair dye. I can't wait to see you this weekend. Love you lots and give mommy a big kiss for me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Gaber I love that picture of you too. I want a copy!!!

Kristi said...

There's something to be said for red heads! :-) Love the update!