Thursday, May 8, 2008

So Much to Update





Well, where to begin. My princess tubby is getting TUBBY! I put an outfit on her today and she just looked so darn cute and chubby! While I am typing she is sitting in her swing in front of the TV, yelling at me. You know the not really crying, love hearing myself babble, mommy come get me noise. Just this morning Tim was holding her in a sitting position on the couch and we were chatting when all of a sudden she just started laughing...we both looked at her and her eyes were glued to the TV, a crayola crayon commercial...too funny...


She is sleeping awesome. She eats about 9-930ish and is out until 7a.m. And 7a.m on the dot. We don't need an alarm clock, she is ours. And its really funny because before Kara was born and we had Tyler he was the exact same way...7a.m. not a minute before or a minute after 7. Everyday she continues to amaze us. She did start laughing just last weekend. She laughed for the first time at Tyler he was playing and talking to her and she just started going...he belly got going and then her whole body shook and she laughed and laughed...I cried. We have noticed in the last couple weeks that her attitude is increasing. Tim told my mother she really acts like me...she wants what she wants and wants it yesterday! When we put her down to take a nap, she kicks the swing until we pick her up. She has daddy's temper...red heads anyway!!! I could really go on forever, but her babbling has turned to COME PICK ME UP NOW MOTHER!...heres some pictures and as always I promise to post more often! p.s. as i was uploading i remembered and noticed that most all of our pictures are on our phones...guess i will start to transfer to computer this weekend!


love to all

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Congrats on the sleeping! Life is so good now! Miss Kara is getting so big...and too darn cute! I cannot wait to watch how she interacts with big bro as she gets bigger!