Thursday, May 29, 2008

Emotional Moment

My baby is already 4 months and I just can't seem to figure out where the time goes?! Last night, I got quite emotional with her as she sat and laughed at her daddy making silly faces and it seems the stupider he acts the harder she laughs. I sat and cried because it seems like just yesterday she was just a little squirt getting up in the night every 3 hours to eat. Now, she sleeps through the night, plays hard during the day and cuddles with Mommy when she gets home from a hard days work! Tim told me last night that he had her on his lap when he was on the computer, and I took this awesome picture of her last weekend on the new deck and she saw it, and started babbling to it and laughed, she saw herself and was amazed.

She has quite the attitude also, if she's pissed she will clench her hands together and spit at you. I laughed so hard the first time I saw this, I was the only one home so when Tim got home from work I tried to get her to do it, of course she didn't, but she did it to him yesterday. She's getting so darn big. Today is her 4 month check up with shots...I'm really bumming. I am taking off from work at 1230 and not coming back because I want to be with her. I hate seeing her go through pain, but I know she has to have them. Hopefully she will be our sweet little happy girl by tonight!

She was wide awake last night when it was Mommy's bedtime so we came upstairs and played in Mommy's bed until she got so tired, she grabbed her own paci and "mr. burpie" and feel asleep. No fussing, no rooching, just passed right out on mommy's pillow with her. I didn't want Tim to take her from me, but know that she just can't sleep with me, the way i move around. I don't know maybe I'm having some sort of attachment issue going on. I just can't express how much this little girl has changed my life by just being her! No words or actions can describe my love for this little girl.

No comments: