Monday, May 19, 2008

Mommy's First Day

Mommy started her new job this morning and I stayed home with my daddy. My daddy and me had so much fun we played and played and played until I fell asleep in his arms. I like sleeping in daddy's arms, he seems to have just the right amount of hair to cushion my bald spot. Speaking of bald spot...daddy has one too. Mommy said he is just getting old(ER).

Mommy wrote down everytime I should eat throughout the day and a dont forget daddy to change my diaper note. He's the best daddy but sometimes we play soo much that I pee sooo much that I pee on daddy cause my diaper is full. Mommy only called home a few times to check on me...but with her having her own office, she texts daddy all day to see how i am. she says I am her pride and joy and love of her life, someday I will know what that means.

Mommy loves her job, so far. She met so many new people and they were all really really nice to her. She has her first meeting tomorrow and she is quite nervous, her big boss is quite intimidating, so she hears. Anyway, thanks for reading...I go to miss kims tomorrow, so I'm sure mommy will call her a lot more than she calls daddy!

kisses to all

p.s. i like to kiss with tongue...
p.s.s mommy is still at work and can't wait to come home and get tongue kisses from me!
p.s.s.s don't you love how mommy can read my mind from work?

No comments: