Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Fun Family Times

So, had to share this little story of last night...I got home at 430 after picking up the boys to find Tim still in his PJ's with a look on his face. My facial expression was surely a "what the hell are you still doing in your PJ's look" because he just started laughing. He said "hunny, I can't put her down, she just cries..." I laughed took her from him as he took Tyler from my arms. I played with her, changed her, and put her in her bouncy seat to watch me start to cook dinner...she was fine, so I'm starting to think that all she wants is just her mommy home! Sorry Kara, I really like this job, I think I'll be staying!

Anywho...the funny story is...after dinner and we got cleaned up and took Tyler back to meet Heidi. I had to run some errands I wrote out some checks to be deposited and paid, etc. We went to Target and Tim and I got laughing because anyone who knows me knows that I am a very indecisive person and so I was debated on a bag for work...all I came in there for was water and some office supplies...got the water along with everything else I didn't need and NOT the bag. Tim and I laughed so hard because he kept going "are you sure" "are you sure" "hun, you don't want this one?" Anyway, we left Target, all of us in a great mood. We head down Arsenal Street to hit traffic bad, now mind you its 8p.m. and traffic sucks in Watertown. I needed to go to Price Chopper to get WIC so I told him to keep going, well after 10 minutes of sitting in traffic making fun of other people, we cut through the mall parking lot and then I realized that I can't go to Price Chopper...I proceeded to tell him to cut back across one parking lot, then I told him to just never mind...we headed home...we get ONE...ONE block from our house and he says, anything else you need to do? I said "SHIT I need to go to the bank (BACK DOWN ARSENAL ST) we laughed so damn hard we had to pull over, I thought Brandon would pee his pants. Wait, there is a Community Bank on the square, we'll go there...we head down there...after trying 3 enterances no luck, we need to have a debit card to get into the night drop...down arsenal street we go, laughing all the way, again making fun at other people. We finally get to the bank, I get out to drop the payment off, Tim drives off (im giggling just typing this) and leaves me there, once again Brandon is laughing the whole time...kara of course is zonked out in the back seat. We head back home, Tim says once again, "anything else hunny?" I said, no...he goes well after all that I need a coffee!!! We got our coffee and headed home!

Thanks for listening, I'm sure this doesn't sound as funny when you read it, its just one of those things that you had to be there to enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara will be OK at miss kims...she needs to adjust to other people and socialize, just like us big people do....missing her all day just makes us love her all the more (if that's possible).....we all have to go thru this and we all come out of it just fine....You need a life too, so enjoy your job...you're lucky you have one you like....O.H.Grammie

Anonymous said...

MMMOOOOOOAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
XXXXOOOOO TO YOU AND MY KARA BEAR