Friday, January 11, 2008

The "Act of God" is being cleaned up as I type!

Nothing much to report...really...nothing...still pregnant, still huge...getting "huger"...still not sleeping...still miserable...still off work...but excited that she's almost here!!!!

Went to the doctor today...came home "pissy". I really just don't like him. I know it's my right to change at any time, but I just feel that this far into the pregnancy its stupid to change, but I have a feeling that I may have to spout out during the birth if he pisses me off. Today, he was just arrogant, and all around a pompus jackass. (Sorry for the use of words, but I'm still kind of mad) For one, he has my dates all messed up and the last visit, he said, it really doesn't matter how far along you are, she will come when she wants to! Who says that? The man never looks at me when I talk to him, and according to him, everything is normal. I had contractions (small ones) while the strip was on my belly, but he said "doesn't look like your having them, it's all in your head". I look at Tim and Tim's eyes got wide and he's like, she's feeling something that almost puts her to tears...it's like he's had them and knows what they feel like. He said that things are looking better, which I couldn't be more happy with, but of course I'm still nervous. He is done doing ultrasounds every week now, he just said to come in to see him in the office once a week now. Ok, so in the back of my mind I'm thinking "if everything is normal, why can't I go back to work until I have this baby already" I really am driving myself nuts, literally getting depressed, doing laundry everyday, Tim is busting his butt to work, and isn't sleeping either which makes us want to kill each other. I love him to death and I know without a doubt he loves me, but we are driving each other CRAZY!!!!!!!!! And on top of all of this a FREAKING tree falls in our yard and now the joys of being a homeowner...cleaning up! At least when Kara gets here and gets settled I will have someone to "play" with and talk to, because when Tim's at work I just sit like a bump on a log thinking of all the things I should be doing, but I know I will get yelled at for doing...take yesterday for example...Tim came home from working over night 12 hours, and layed on Brandon's cot on the livingroom floor (B and I had a slumber party downstairs while Tim worked) and fell asleep. I quietly got up and quietly puttered around the house, you know, dishes, laundry, etc. Well, I have been contemplating attacking the coat closet in the kitchen, because it's literally stacked high with CRAP, and I started, quietly. I got myself into more than I could freakin handle. I had stuff all over, I made 2 "quiet" trips to the attack and I wasn't done with the closet 2 minutes and he woke up because the phone rang. I didn't tell him, but he saw me carrying crap to the bottom of the stairs to be taken up and just as I expected..."what the hell are you doing?" I said..."getting stuff done" I just get a shake of the head and that continues all day. I do have to admit, I did over do it and I thought for sure I was dying in pain...a couple contractions made me sit for a while, but you know according to Dr. "Dick" I'm not having contractions! (Well, buddy, I may have not had any in your office today, but I have been having them...do YOU know what they feel like)

Anywho...I could go on for hours but I will spare you people of my nurotic bitching...next appt is Thursday, so I will update more then, or if I just have to vent more between now and then...thanks for listening people!

xxoo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry that doctor is pissing you off. Remember how much mine did me right? In the end though looking back he really was a good doctor, just irritating. Really sorry you couldn't go w/ Faith and I on thursday, maybe soon??

Kristi said...

Phew you have had quite the few days. Hope things are getting better.