Sunday, January 6, 2008

Get out of there, or I will spank your butt!







Those are the words I am finding myself saying to frequently. I have never imagined that a 2 year old would be such a pain in the butt! I hear the Mom, Mommy, Mama and if I don't answer he just gets louder and louder and usually once I say what it's either a bunch of jibberish or his favorite word "cookie" I love him to pieces and wouldn't trade him for the world, but oh my...what a little S*&T.

Well, here it is Sunday already, I'm still waddling around the house doing everything I'm not supposed to. Well not really everything, I have been going almost full speed since Thursday (which was my only day I could rest and have a quiet house). Thursday, I got a phone call and had a day which my brain will never forget...

I was still in bed when Tim left for work (7:45a.m.) but got up I think before he even got out of the driveway...hehe...stripped my bed, started laundry, ate breakfast, got on the computer, switched loads of laundry, until about 2 contractions and then decided that I better sit down! I sat down long enough to take a deep breath and then my phone rang..."Get dressed, meet me at the hospital Heidi's been in an accident with all the kids...click" I hung up the phone, looked at my phone and ran up the stairs to get dressed. Looked around my room, still trying to convey what he said, and started to get dressed. I had the "what do I do first look on my face" Mind you Thursday morning was the coldest morning we've had all winter, so...out the door I go. My vehicle didn't really want to start, but it had no choice. I left the driveway to all sorts of noises and creeks of my cold vehicle, headed to the hospital. Contraction #1 at the end of my street. Contraction #2 the square hitting every red light possible. Contraction #3, Washington Street where I decided I better call my friend MaryBeth to have her meet me at the hospital because I thought for sure I was going to have a breakdown...no answer...Contraction #4. I park in the hospital (illegally of course) and head in, I beat them to the hospital and I wait and I pace. Our friend Sherry comes down to see me and all I kept saying to Sherry was "if my kids are hurt, I will kill her" Tim's supervisor brought me Makayla and Tyler who luckily had no marks on either of them. Tyler was just glad to see his "Mommy" Makayla was upset and crying. I took it upon myself to check them in and tell the staff I wanted them seen. I had no legal right to them, but I wanted them seen. The nurses triaged them with Makayla telling the story of what happened and also spilling out that Tyler was in his seat, but not buckled. My head snapped around and I looked at that nurse and my face got immediately beat red, I could feel it. The nurse winked and let Makayla tell the story. I began to cry. When we finished we waited by the doors for Tim to bring in Heidi and her 5 month old by Ambulance. The kids (including her 5month old) and I went into a room while they took Heidi into another room. I sat with the kids for 2 hours until the doctor came in and told them they were ok. Heidi on the other hand would need further testing because come to find out SHE'S PREGNANT. Again, my face is beat red and I wanted to go down the hall and ring her F*&%ing neck. I still get upset talking about it. I took Tim back to work and brought Tyler home with me. I gave my filthy 2 year old a bath and we played. I was so thankful nothing was wrong with him.

Friday, we had our doctors appointment and Miss Kara had a little attitude of her own when she was hooked up to that monitor...she kicked and kicked and moved all over, but still managed to stay on track like a good little Mommy's girl! Doctor Dodard said everything looked great he will see me at the hospital on Tuesday for our scheduled admission and told me to rest until then...hehe...**evil laugh**. We met Grammie at McDonalds for breakfast (Mommy and Kara's 2nd breakfast) and then went to affordable furniture to pick out a rocking chair for her nursery. Home bound we were to only have Tyler here 10 minutes later, his "mother" just couldn't handle him. So we played and napped for 2 hours and I made buckeyes!!! I know a little late, but who says they are just for Christmas?

Saturday, we got "permission" by the pregnant warden to have Tyler's haircut!!! Yippee, you didnt' have to tell us twice we were out the door in seconds and out to get his mop cut!!! He did so well, sat so still, and looks soooo much better, no more curls but looks like a big boy now!

Sunday, oh yeah...that's today! Tim is working all day and I'm fighting with an 8 year old and a 2 year old, whom I'm now refering to as "asshole #2 and asshole #3" with their father coming in at a top "asshole #1" Kara needs to come out soon because their are way tooo many men in this house for me! In between yelling at Tyler, who is into everything he shouldn't be and asking for Tim's help who is in and out all day working, I'm doing laundry, I haven't showered, and I want to make fudge...we'll see what gets done.

Tuesday is our admission fetal monitoring and another ultrasound, I will post more later...until then...thanks for listening...xxoo to all! Here is a couple pics of Tyler's big boy haircut!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about all that shit. It sucks.
Call me sometime this week, i really wanna get together and do lunch :-)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Gaber as your mom would say take a chill pill. You need to relax so you stay out of the hospital and don't go back in until my beautiful cousin gives birth to my new beautiful cousin. Thank god none of them kids got hurt and how sweet that you and your best friend are both pregnant. Haha. Okay back to work I go. Love you and miss you lots.