Sunday, January 27, 2008

THE EVICTION PROCESS BEGINS

Well, here we are, yup still pregnant 8 days to go before my actual due date and 2 days before he will induce me. I want to go on my own in the worst way and believe me we are trying every method possible. Although the whole myth of getting her out the way she came in...is really NOT an option as much as daddy would like it to be. I've spent most of the weekend walking and moving and trying to evict her before the pitocin starts but so far...nothing...we even had hot and spicy wings tonight...again...nothing

Other than that things are going ok. We have decided that our next step of action is court. Tim and I filed papers last Wednesday for FULL...yes full custody of Tyler and Brandon (even though Brando lives here, it's not really legal) and visitation of Makayla. We went to court on Thursday and the judge ordered us only Brandon for right now, we have to fight for Tyler. And denied visitation for Makayla. We are upset about it, but also know that it's going to be a long road and we are not going to stop fighting for our little man. We actually...Kara pending...go back on Thursday the 31st when Heidi has to come to court to and plead her case. We have to serve her (well someone not involved) with papers and we have until the 29th, which we are going to wait until then to get her the papers. We figured the less time she has to prepare the better. Tim and I are certain that all the judge is going to do on Thursday is ask both parties if they want a lawyer/public defender and with us both saying yes, he will adjurn court until both parties have met with their lawyers.

I know it seems crazy and I'm sure many of you are wondering why on earth would we start this process now in the middle of Kara coming, but those of you that know us well, know that this wasn't an easy decision for Tim to make and when he has made up his mind, I'm not stopping him I don't care if the world was ending I'm just glad he finally made his mind up.

Well thats it for now, I'm hoping the next post will be pictures of Kara, so check back

hugs and kisses for all

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kara, come out come out wherever you are !!!! Faithy Bug wants to play. :-)

Kristi said...

She'll be here before you know it! I am so excited for you. Hope all goes well with the your other kiddos too!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive in pretty much less than a week you are gonna be a mommy. I know you are already a mommy to Tim's kids and you do an amazing job with them but when Kara gets here it is gonna be so exciting. I can't wait to spoil her rottten. And I bet you are prolly sore as hell and want her out right now. Tell Tim to take you on the snowmobile and hit every bump possible that may help. But she will be coming when she is ready which I am thinking tomorrow. So either way I will see you and Kara in a few days. Love you lots.

Kristi said...

Congrats! I heard Kara has made her grand entrance. Cannot wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it, she must love her auntie Sarah, she did just what i told her too. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!!! YEAH!