Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE...WE WISH THE BEST TO ALL FOR 2008...GOD BLESS

Today was a wake up late, play lazy kind of day (well at mom's). We just stayed home last night and played the game "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" that Grammie and Gramps got us for Christmas. I fell asleep by 1115 and Tim woke me up at 1157 to watch the ball drop and to kiss me...he's so romantic!!! Went to mom's today for dinner and visiting and another round of Are You Smarter...

Just got home and re-grouping, I have so much to do, but I realized also that I'm not going to work tomorrow and that tomorrow is another day, and the next day and the next day!!!! I go back in the hospital tomorrow at 10 for a fetal monitoring and an ultrasound...I'll post more, when I know more.

P.S. One things for sure this year...KARA IS COMING OUT!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Phew...you had quite a couple of days! I'm glad everything looks fine and so excited that Miss Kara will be here soon!