Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's the Holidays...my emotion's are running wild!

Just a song that I burned a while back, I finally listened to the lyrics and thought that they are appropriate for my situation...especially around the holidays...


Sometimes I think about you
Wonder if you're out there somewhere thinking bout me
And would you even recognize
The woman that your little girl has grown up to be
Cause I look in the mirror and all I see
Are your brown eyes looking back at me
They're the only thing you ever gave to me at all

Oh, I hear the weather's nice in California
There's sunny skies as far I can see
If you ever come back home to Carolina
I wonder what you'd say to me

Forgiveness is such a simple word
But it's so hard to do when you've been hurt


...on a better note...I've started wrapping my presents, got almost one kid out of 3 done!! yeah for me! For any of you already mothers...when will I be able to sleep again? I go to bed and fall asleep for a good 3 hours and then I'm wide awake for a couple of hours...I see between 4:00a.m. and 4:21 EVERYDAY!!! (Tim seems to think that's the time I will be going into labor) and by the time I get back to sleep...my alarm is going off at 6:15...I'm so tired that I hit snooze until 7...get in the shower...Tim gets up and gets me a bowl of cereal, I use one hand to blow dry my hair and one hand eating my cereal and when I'm done, I come downstairs, make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and walk out the door to work...usually in tears, because I'm so tired and don't want to go. I actually asked Tim this morning, when can I get done with work?...I think I'll be working until my water breaks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure you want to hear this but honestly you will never sleep the same again. Even when you do get a full nights sleep you still don't sleep the same, it's like you always have your ears open and you just can't totally crash. You'll see what I mean, it's very hard to explain. But you do get used to it, some days I have no idea how i function on what little bit of sleep i get. Sorry, but you know me, i dont' sugar coat. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Okay that song always makes me teary eyed. We should be happy for the holidays Gaber...yay. So I will see you on Saturday miss you tons and love you lots.