Friday, December 21, 2007

...so I pee'd...in dollar tree...hehe

So, scenario...left a restaurant after having a couple water's and headed to walmart 17 miles away...got what we needed and started for the checkout...have an 8 year old with us, who wants to go to the toy isle. On the way there run into friends...chat for a while (sherry peer) finish and head back to the toys, rush both (yes both, tim is a kid too) to get going, check out and go out the door. Forget that I have to pee, because it's a monsoon out side and I'm of course just worried that my hair, that I spent a few minutes on is getting wet! So, we head to Dollar Tree and the boys take off, because I ran in to get stocking stuffers and I'm wandering, but hurring to get crap in the cart, when all of a sudden...AAAAA CHOOOOOOO.....and BOOM my pants are wet! Here I am, by myself and it's like the 3rd time I've been in the store (mind you the one in Watertown does not have a public restroom) and I don't think that they would either. So I continue to rush around and find a store clerk who I frantically ask if they have a restroom, and walk very fast and awkwardly to the bathroom...oh yeah...I pee'd!

Of course, I'm sure it's just one of many times this may happen throughout my life...and of course...I just had to share!

I really wanted so badly to have Kara today, I actually told Tim last night that I wanted to go into labor last night and have her today...but of course...I'm still prego! Today is my mom's 50th birthday, I just thought that I would give her a birthday present that she wouldn't forget!...I think she's just glad she wasn't a grandma in her 40's....love ya mom!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

worse things could happen...especially to a pregger mom! I hope you have a great Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

LOL , sorry sweetie, oh well could've been worse, could've been a #2 LOL

Don't wish to have a premie, you know better! She's gotta cook at least a few more weeks.

Anonymous said...

YOu need a chill pill honey...you are beginning to sound and act more like me every day and to some, that is SCARY! You look beautiful pregnant...wollow in it! Stop and think what an amazing "thing" pregnancy is! When Kara arrives, it will be her decision and every minute will be soooo worth it...give her a rub and a kiss for me...Grannie