Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This one's for the Texas Gal


Alright Kristi here is your damn picture of all of me...notice the large ass too...I hear it comes with having a girl!
Well I've started my Christmas shopping ALREADY! I'm pretty sure I will never wait this long again. Next year I'm starting in October to get to the stuff that isn't all picked over. Kohl's was the greatest! I wanted to get it all done tonight, but I was just too tired from working all day and then coming home to listen to an old lady talk about breast feeding....funny story...have to tell you all later...maybe tomorrow! I am beat. So now, I'm heading upstairs to get my pj's on and climb into bed and cuddle with my hubby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where's the tree? LOL j/k

Kristi said...

You look GREAT!!! I am so excited to see that it really is you that is attached to that baby belly!

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath, smile, and 'tis the season...you need to relax and smell the roses! You are truly blessed with all you have.....think about it. Christmas is about family and I am glad to have ALL of you.........Grannie