Saturday, December 8, 2007

Why I Shouldn't Have Bothered

Why do I bother getting my pregnant ass out of bed in the moring? Well here we are! The Holidays just around the corner and this household not even close to being ready! Anywho...yesterday was a horrible day at work, I feel like I must have talked to 4,000 people in one 8-5 day! And not to mention one of my life savers that I work with (a 60 year old women) was suspended for an undetermined amount of time for cashing a $5,000.00 counterfit check...long story! So, after work Tim and the boys met me at the grocery store to get some groceries and then me...mommy...made the executive decision that Pizza Hut sounded great for dinner only one problem...Tyler pee'd through his diaper and me...mommy...had no extra pants for Ty to wear, so in the diaper bag we go (the diaper bag we haven't changed since summer time) to find a pair of shorts! Mind you Tyler just got done at the doctors and is one sick little boy with bronchitis! So luckily his "so-called" biological mother of the year put him in Brandon's socks so he had socks that went to his penis! So I changed his clothes in the back of the Jeep to a pair of shorts that are more like capri's but still shorts and hiked his socks up to his crotch and then put his boots back on...he looked like I busted him out of JRC, but he was still my cute little boy! We got to Pizza Hut and it was packed...which is a change from normally....so I asked the hostess for a table in the corner...I blammed his mismatching on spending the day with daddy...hehe...Tim met us with Brandon and Makayla and we ate...came home and unpacked groceries where I proceeded to bitch at Tim because he seems to wear his damn boots around the house without taking them off, scattering snow all over the damn place. Tyler was into the Chirstmas decorations and my blood pressure was on the rise as I just...uh....bitched!

Last night was undecribable as far as sleep goes. We spent over an hour giving Tyler his nebulizer treatments and then we gave up and let him fall asleep on me...mommy....and then we gave it to him. Ty and I passed out on the couch together until daddy woke us up and told us to go to bed! Then he woke up and was up till about midnight talking to himself watching TV in his big boy bed! And we were up at 1...2...3...4...5...and for good at 630....I said enough of this and I was gonna get ready for work! I was of course not in the best of moods this morning and I left for work mad at the world.

Now, mind you I have yet to work a Saturday at the bank, and if I had my choice...I would never work one again...we saw what seemed like 5,000 people today and I swear it was hell! I wanted to scream. I left work at 1245 and Tim and I went up to Davidson's to talk about financing our next vehicle that they found for us...well to make a long story short...we are keeping my Jeep until the first of the year (which yes...is only around the corner) but who knew that buying a house 6 months ago would kill my credit?

Now, to the best part of my story and why I should have just stayed in bed today! We got home from Davidson's and Tim took the babysitter home (his sister-in-law) and I proceeded to bundle the kids up like snowmen, while Tim got ready for work, and the boys and I went outside to put up Christmas decorations! Tim went to work (not my idea nor was I happy about that) and I proceeded again this year to hang up decorations all by my lonesome. Brandon helped but really was more of an 8 year old hinder than anything! After it was all said and done I went to pick up my stuff and shut the garage door....well you see....it came off the track! So...7 1/2 months pregnant, I decide that I should really fix it because there is alot of stuff in our garage that is valuable and this area of Watertown isn't really the greatest! So up on a 5 gallon pale I stood and tried to fix it...elbow deep in black shit...some belly pain...and alot of swearing later, I GAVE UP! I called Tim and said "I WANT A DIVORCE" His response...we're not even married yet!

I hung up...came inside...and am now cooking a gormet frozen pizza for me and the boys!!!! And soon...I'm going to bed....maybe I will sleep on the couch...It's more peaceful down here! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day...thanks for listening...I have a stinky, runny nose, coughing, sick 2 year old to tend to now, who won't stop playing Jingle Bells on a lovely gift my mother got me 2 years ago. Love you mom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What do i say...other than what a shitty day....sorry. BIG HUGE HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

So other than all that how are you really feeling my love?? Hehe got all your shopping done yet? Anywho let me know your lunch schedule for this week. Being I won $50 gift certificate for any restaurant (I prefer Fairgrounds on Thursday for the prime rib) I would like to take my bitchy cousin to lunch. I am sure Kara and her mommy would love a big fat steak!!

Jaime said...

This is Jaime not anonymous!!