Wednesday, December 19, 2007

That's Just the Way It Is

So, another morning spent crying...I started crying when I rolled out of bed, all during my shower and on the way out the door...late for work...(not really, but my consideration of late). I'm getting so darn stressed out over the holidays. We have a house guest until Sunday. I'm working all week. Tim's got to focus on school, which leaves little time for work. I have 3 baskets of laundry that need folding and putting away, I have another basket over flowing that needs to be washed and dried...I only have one out of 3 kids wrapped...finally I'm done shopping...I will do no MORE! I believe the people in Kohl's know me by my first name. I finished up today on my lunch hour and still don't feel relieved.

Tim's doing his school stuff at Samaritan from 11a-11p, I am going home tonight and as much as I want to fall asleep as soon as I get home, it won't happen. I am not going to bed tonight, until all my Christmas presents are wrapped, my dishes are done, my laundry is in the dryer and my house is picked up. I'm so sick of things being in disaray. I get a break from Tyler tonight, no thanks to Heidi complaining to Tim, but there is no way I can get anything done with him there. He is in his terrible 2's and really wants all of my attention when I get home from work, and plus I figure he will try to help and I really don't want help! I'm working 8 hours tomorrow 10 hours on Friday and 4 hours on Saturday, I'm totally pooped! It's not like my next day off is a break where I can spend on the couch doing nothing. I'm actually looking foward to going on maternity leave to just relax and catch up on me. I'm so emotional, my thyroid issue is bothering me (the doctor is now worried about something called a thyroid storm when I deliver) so I've researched it, and of course I'm paranoid. I'm honestly ready to have this baby and the days are dragging on and on because I'm anxious. I got so worked up today, Tim got stressed and told me to call the doctor and come off work because I'm stressing way tooo much. Not a chance...I'll be here till my water breaks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take a deep breath. Blow it out. If it gets too stressful lock yourself in the bathroom and take a nice relaxing shower. Please don't research stuff, you know they always give the "worst case scenario". Remember doctors worry about everything, just relax and take it a day at a time. BIG HUGE CYBER HUGS!