Saturday, December 1, 2007

yeah...yeah...yeah...it's been a while

It's only been 2 weeks....sorry Jamie Marie, I'm not giving you something to do in your hard day of work. Kristi keeps her's updated for you to read so...

Hope all is well with everyone! As scary as it seems, I can't believe Christmas is only 24 days away. I wasn't in the mood honestly until today. Brandon wrote his letter to Santa (even though he doesn't believe...go figure) last night and I've finally realized that I can get ready. I think that I'm ready because my mind set is that the faster these holidays come the faster the days go by and I'm closer to having a princess in my arms!

Thanksgiving was a bit of a turn this year...in my life, I guess I've come to the conclusion to expect the unexpected. My cousin was in a terrible car accident the night before and ended up with a broken back and had to be rushed to Syracuse for surgery. We got the phone call from my mother at 11p.m. on Wednesday night that Thanksgiving Dinner was cancelled at Mark and Deb's because Hailey was in an accident and about to be shipped to Syracuse. Tim made some phone calls and pulled some strings and ended up taking Hailey and Deb to Syracuse by Ambulance at 1a.m. To make a long story short, Tim, Mom, Steve and I went to the Sahara Restaurant for a buffet...Needless to say Mom was well enough "Sauced" when we got there...god love her...she's a hard working Grannie! We ate dinner and then decided that we would go back to Mom's for dessert. Along came the rest of the family and it ended up like the normal Thanksgiving as it should be...with Family.

Work is going great, other than the stressful days of the normal "new person" mistakes. I think, I may have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday, but it's hard saying. I have a girl that I work with (or I should say many) that are pregnant, but I have a good friend that is actually due in 2 weeks, so we confide alot in each other. She's jealous because I'm having a girl...I'm jealous because she is all baby and I look farther along than she is! So we get along just great.

I wanted to hang my Christmas lights out today but the wind chill is below ZERO. Tim and I have spent the day together and been having fun. Tonight is his Christmas Party for Guilfoyle so I went out and bought a fancy new outfit (even down to the socks) I am going to do my hair, and make myself look good...for me...I need it... Tomorrow is our Child Birth Class at the hospital from 8a.m.till 3:30 and then we are going to Mom's house for Boiled Dinner!!!! Yippeeee...have a great weekend everyone. I'll post more (I PROMISE) after Monday, my doctor's appointment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I added your link to my blog :-)
Hope you had a good weekend, lots to do. Hope the party was fun.