Monday, December 3, 2007

Weight Smeight...


So today's doctors appointment was uneventful, other than we are a little worried about me not gaining weight. I gained back the 3 pounds I lost last 2 weeks, but it didn't really hit me until my mom said "well I hope Kara's gaining weight" So...I'm worried about her now. She is my main concern. The doctor asked if she was moving around...and my response was...she never stops!


Now, after last nights blog (my mother is most likely cringing) I went to bed and Tim and I were laughing at my stomach moving all around, and I said I'm hungry hunny...I contemplated and contemplated but told him where my stash of candy was (above the fridge) so he went to get some, but made the mistake of bringing all 3 bags of candy up (now this is candy from easter still) so we sat in bed and binged on candy and giggled the whole time. It's like I fell in love with Tim all over again...we talked and talked and shared candy and just laughed....just thought I would post a little story! I'm going to go finish my dinner and eat!


post more later...i'm trying to do better!


xxoo


p.s a few pictures from my 31st week!



2 comments:

Kristi said...

Evenings like that are the BEST! Sounds like you're doing great. Now if only we could see a picture that includes your smiling face and not just that baby belly! :-)

Unknown said...

Don't worry, she's gaining weight, look at me, i lost and gained back and by the end i was still 2 lbs shy of where i started, Faith turned out just fine, don't worry.
Oh and I saw the pics in the previous post, adorable!!!