Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just for Grannie...












Just some pictures of the nursery so Grannie Shelly can see them, without screwing with her e-mail! It's not COMPLETELY finished (those who know me and my lovely husband to be believe that the word for me in indecisive!) The weekend was pretty uneventful, but busy also. Childbirth class wasn't what I thought it would be, but hey...it's cool! Went to Moms for dinner (which I may add came back up, but I think it was the Chinese Mom, not the boiled dinner) Stubborn Kara wouldn't kick for Grannie, but sooner or later she will! It's off to bed, and in to work in the morning and a doctors appt. at 350...the usual 2 week appointment, put the doppler on my belly, measure me and say "see ya in 2 weeks"...I missed my calling in life, should have been a doctor!
P.S. We just got news that Tim's brother Jeff from Florida is coming to stay with us from the 15th to the 23rd...the kids are excited and so are we! HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYONE...I'll post after the doctors appointment.
P.S.S It was good to hear from my trusty neighbors today(Ev and Di)...they love me...xxoo



2 comments:

Kristi said...

The room looks great! It is all set for Ms. Kara to arrive in a few more weeks.

Anonymous said...

Before Kara gets here, you WILL have a rocker to rock her in...trust me! Be sure Tim reads the assembly instructions!! Love you, Mom