Monday, December 17, 2007

Those Little Things...

I was sitting in our lunch room after eating my left over spaghetti for lunch when all of a sudden Miss Kara decided she was going to show her mommy how she is moving all over. I had a kick here and a punch there and then out of no where she moved to one side it felt like she wiggled her butt and then moved to the other side. I just sat there staring at my belly in total amazement. It's like she knows what I'm feeling (which I know she does) and just knows when to give me a little nudge to remind me that things no matter how rough they are right now will get better and she is my angel sent to me from up above. As soon as she's born I know that my world will change drastically and today, my baby girl made me smile for the one of the first times of many to come.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

And it is those kind of little things that will never leave you! I am so glad Ms. Kara made you smile today!!!

Unknown said...

She loves spaghetti and of course her mama!!! How cute. I remember when Faith would do that, sometimes at night when i was feeling lonely cause John was at work, she'd get grooving in there to remind me that i wasn't alone. Babies are undoubtably the biggest most best blessing EVER!