Sunday, December 16, 2007

LeT It SnOw...lEt iT sNoW...LET IT SNOW

o the weather outside is frightful and the fire (we have gas) is not so delightful...i prefer fire! we have places to go, it's not going to stop for a while....blah blah blah let it snow let it snow let it snow!

Well, Tim's brother arrived last night to 10 degree weather in Syracuse, not his usual 70-80's, but hes the dumb ass (and we've told him) that decided to come up in the dead of winter...but we are glad to have him!

Today started as a lazy day watching movies, but turned into a day of sightseeing...literally sightseeing the north country and its weather...yes...we...idiots...ventured out in the snow storm...now go with me on this one...for a JRECK sub! Yes, Jeffrey loves Jrecks, so mind you he's here for another week, but decided that he needed Jrecks today of all days. So, Tim, the smart one of the 2 of us (yeah...ok) decided that we won't go to the one that's 3 blocks down the road, we will go to the one that's 6 miles in Leray and then we can go to Super Wal-Mart and show Jeff...mind you Melbourne Florida has many SUPER WALMART's, but I'm sure this one's better! Well after driving for about 25 minutes to go 6 miles, Jreck's decided it was closed due to the weather. By now, I'm just in my usual pregnant miserable mood and trying not to show it, but why not yell at Tim who's driving and I'm in the back seat....uh...sooo mad. So...up Arsenal Street we go...now again, mind you...that Sunday is my day to sit on the couch in my pajama's and maybe do a load of laundry or 2...and sometimes not even shower...but I got my pregnant butt off the couch, showered and headed out to what I thought was only Jrecks....yeah...right. We go the Jreck's on Arsenal Street...we're the only ones there and then my lovely husband-to-be says...let's go to Lowe's and buy our Christmas present (we are buying each other a fireplace for our den for Christmas) I said "today" he said, well we are up here, we might as well...once again...pregnant scum bag looking in my sweats and sweatshirt smile and say sure hunny...anything for you...off to Lowe's we go!!!!!!! The stove was luckily out of stock, so we have at least a week before we get it!

Now, let's go home...NOPE...my stupid ass asked everyone what they want for dinner...Spaghetti..they all say...I said "how bout a frozen pizza"? Nope...Spaghetti...off to Aldi's to buy hamburger because they want meatballs too!!!! Then Aldi's didn't have egg nog...so yet another stop...and a phone call to invite Tim's other brother and wife to eat too!!!!

It's now 6:24...again...my couch time...and I am about ready to entertain guests...my only wish is that work is smart enough to close tomorrow....but I'm sure not...I'm sure all the schools and other places will be cancelled but not Northern Federal Credit Union!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have become a teacher! Love and Hugs to all.

No comments: